Thursday, June 3, 2010

June. 1st. 2010























band name- song title
album title


hank III- tore up and loud
rebel within

the tallest man on earth- a lions heart
the wild hunt

buck owens- hello trouble
together again/my heart skips a beat

deer tick- christ jesus
the black dirt sessions

george jones- color of the blues
va: crazy heart ost

the deep dark woods- the gallows
winter hours

townes van zandt- if I needed you
the late great townes van zandt

the provincial archive- we work better
nameless places

the louvin brothers- my babys gone
my babys gone

kitty wells- searching
the kitty wells story

the sadies- tell her what I said
darker circles

fred eaglesmith- dynamite and whiskey
cha cha cha

justin rutledge- jack of diamonds
the early widows

the monads- evil donkey
ornery

mary gauthier- another day borrowed
the foundling

No comments:

Post a Comment