Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Oct. 19th. 2010























band name- song title
album title

mavis staples- you are not alone
you are not alone

the band- when I paint my masterpiece
cahoots

the provincial archive- trading thrills
maybe we could be holy

johnny cash- the story of a broken heart
the complete sun recordings 1955-1958

the handsome family- flapping your broken wings
last days of wonder

elvis perkins- while you were sleeping
ash wednesday

good lovelies- lie down
good lovelies

dr. dog- nobody knows who you are
shame, shame (deluxe edition)

frank turner- the quiet one
va: ciao my shining star- the songs of mark mulcahy

hayden- happy birthday yesterday
va: ciao my shining star- the songs of mark mulcahy

willie nelson- laying my burdens down
naked willie

cory branan- watermark
lucero: bright stars on lonesome nights (film)

mavis staples- wrote a song for everyone
you are not alone

neil young- walk with me
le noise

No comments:

Post a Comment