Sunday, February 13, 2011

Feb. 1st. 2011
























meat puppets- comin down
drive by truckers- cartoon gold
the magnificent 7's- whiskey song
the silvertones- roly poly
langhorne slim- in the midnight
bobby bare jr- motel time again
george jones- shes all I got
neko case- if im gonna sink
hank III- im the only hell my mama ever raised
charlie louvin- wreck of the old 97
the jayhawks- pray for me
patterson hood- cat power
lucero- diamond state heartbreak
buffalo killers- river water
crooked fingers- the river
adam haworth stephen- swith vengeance come
waylon jennings- dreaming my dreams
lonesome lefty- river blues
horse feathers- falling through the roof
bill callahan- my friend
black keys- meet me in the city
jon langford- little bit of help
gary louris- vagabonds

No comments:

Post a Comment