Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sept. 13th. 2011





















elliott brood- hold you [days into years]
brian dunn- southern city lights [examining the fallout]
old crow medicine show- next go round [tennessee pusher]
ry cooder- john lee hooker for president [pull up some dust and sit down]
old 97's- no baby i [blame it on gravity]
ladies of the canyon- forget me [haunted women]
cuff the duke- drag me down [morning comes]
boy with fish- wish I had a plan [I put my tongue on the window]
willy mason- sold my soul [where the humans eat]
modern field recordings- banana split [we got ur back]
amos lee- shout out loud [supply and demand]
waylon jennings- I aint living long like this [live from austin tx '84]
the lazy mk's- the qt [where we bin]
indian wars- through the woods [indian wars]
old man luedecke- mysteries you cant even hide [hinterland]

No comments:

Post a Comment