Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sept. 20th. 2011





















deep dark woods- dear john [the place I left behind]
ferlin husky- I cant go on this way [songs of the home and heart]
magnolia electric co- dark don’t hide it [trials & errors]
josh small- knife in my bell [tall]
dawes- so well [nothing is wrong]
dolly parton- traveling man [coat of many colors]
wilco- I love my label [I might ep]
jeremy porter & the tucos- aint my house anymore [night on the town]
chuck ragan- right as rain [covering ground]
jenny lewis and the watson twins- big guns [rabbit fur coat]
ryan adams- lucky now [ashes and fire]
aa bondy- drmz [believers]
waylon jennings- luckenbach texas [ol' waylon]
CCR- midnight special [willy and the poor boys]
blackie and the rodeo kings- got you covered [kings and queens]

No comments:

Post a Comment