Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Oct. 25th. 2011



















crooked fingers- our new favorite [breaks in the armor]
ron leary- the hobos grave [va: folk songs of canada now]
deer tick- main street [divine providence]
the jayhawks- high water blues [mockingbird time]
the boxcar boys- im so lonesome I could cry [don’t be blue]
buddy & julie miller- the selfishness in man [written in chalk]
gary clark jr- don’t owe you a thang [the bright lights ep]
the louvin brothers- my babys gone [va: crazy heart soundtrack]
andrew penner- come you women [va: folk songs of canada now]
the stone sparrows- wrong eyed jesus [the stone sparrows]
kris kristofferson- good morning john [closer to the bone]
glossary- blood on the knobs [the better angels of our nature]
ryan adams- I love you but I don’t know what to say [ashes & fire]
dolly parton- my blue tears [coat of many colors]
gram parsons- that’s all it took [GP]
jon-rae and the river- further along [the road]

No comments:

Post a Comment