Sunday, January 1, 2012

Dec. 27th. 2011





















lucero- diamond state heartbreak [the attic tapes]
adam & daves bloodline- turn off the light [easy enough ep]
johnny cash- I couldn’t keep from crying [complete sun recordings 55-58]
cory branan- one of theirs [the hell you say]
hank williams- mind your own business [revealed: the unreleased recordings]
giant sand- always horses coming [ramp]
josh small- boozin susan [tall]
josh ritter- girl in the war (acoustic demo)[girl in the war ep]
dolly parton- the way I see you [coat of many colors]
willie nelson- we don’t run [songbird]
the magnificent 7s- the hammer [all kinds of mean]
yesterdays ring- moving back [diamonds in the ditch]
steve earle- where I lead me [townes]
jack pine and the fire- cold hearted woman [jack pine and the fire]
the agnostic phibes rhythm & blood conspiracy- voices [campfire tales]
tom waits- talking at the same time [bad as me]

No comments:

Post a Comment