Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Jan. 3rd. 2012





















wax mannequin- is the life of a man any more than the leaves? [va: folk songs of canada now]
john k samson- heart of the continent [city route 85]
the once- youre my best friend [the once]
shotgun jimmie- the cost of doing business [still jimmie]
young running- two times [hear comes the cavalry]
gord downie- vancouver divorce [coke machine glow]
johnny cash- I still miss someone [at san quentin]
oh my darling- love me love me not [sweet nostalgia]
crooked brothers- Sunday dress [deathbed pillowtalk]
have gun will travel- song of seven sisters [mergers & Acquisitions]
bry webb- undertaker [provider]
ferlin husky- you make me feel funny honey [songs of the home and heart]
jenny berkel- cover my grave [here on a wire]
sunparlour players- damn all you [us little devils]

No comments:

Post a Comment