Sunday, April 4, 2010

March. 30th. 2010























band name- song title
album title


chuck prophet- are you sure hank done it this way?
dreaming waylon's dreams

green on red- black river
gas food lodging

chuck prophet- 22 fillmore
homemade blood

raisins in the sun- old times again
raisins in the sun

the locusts have no king- on my way
come one come all

lonesome lefty- touch me and then leave yes
songs of love death and murder

blue rodeo- arizona dust
the things we left behind

drive by truckers- get downtown
the big to do

califone- funeral singers
all my friends are funeral singers

jason isbell- the last song I will write
jason isbell and the 400 unit

cuff the duke- the deifference between us
life stories for mimimum wage

buddy miller- shelter me
universal united house of prayer

mudcrutch- shady grove
mudcrutch

crooked brothers- buried alive
deathbed pillowtalk

No comments:

Post a Comment