Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Aug. 24th. 2010























band name- song title
album title


charlie feathers- am I that easy to forget
wild side of life

hellbound glory- another bender might break me
old highs and new lows

kurt vile- blackberry song
childish prodigy

israel nash gripka- pray for rain
new york town

dawes- if you let me be your anchor
north hills

willie nelson- bring me sunshine
naked willie

those poor bastards- at the crossroads
gospel haunted

johnny cash- cant help but wonder where I'm bound
american VI: aint no grave

$100- some kind of lover
sappy gold

raisins in the sun- nobody loses
raisins in the sun

drag the river- so long hoss
hey buddies

reuben bullock- these hands
pulling up arrows

the crooked brothers- sweet lemons
deathbed pillowtalk

charlie feathers- wild side of life
wild side of life

jay farrar- like a hurricane
stone, steel & bright lights

No comments:

Post a Comment